My team and I hope this letter finds you well, and that you and your family have been safe and healthy during these challenging times. We will do everything we can to continue your health and safety while providing you with the best care that you have come to expect. Appointments may need to be managed to allow for social distancing and additional infection protocols. We will do our best to be efficient with your time and appreciate your patience. This letter outlines the changes you can expect at our office.
Infection control has always been and will continue to be, of paramount importance at Genesee Dental Group. We want you to know we are staying up to date on the latest infection control recommendations and requirements so we keep both patients and our team members safe.
Below, you will find how things will be different and what to expect. We thank you for your time reading through these changes as well as your understanding and compliance.
Day of Appointment:
- Upon arrival to the office please remain in your vehicle and call us at 303-526-9155 (office number) to let us know you have arrived.
- When we are ready for you, we will call you back to let you know that your room is available.
- We will take your temperature and have you swish with a mouse rinse for 30 seconds to reduce the potential for air-borne particles.
- Please limit companions coming with you to your appointment as they will not be allowed in the treatment room and will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- One parent of minors will be allowed in the treatment room with the patient.
You may not be as likely to see our smiles during your visit, but please know they are still there behind our masks.
Thank you for all your understanding and support during these trying times. Genesee Dental wouldn’t be what it is today without you all, and the team and I can’t thank you enough for being such awesome patients!
All the best,
Dr. Chris Sprout