Dental Implants Dentist in Golden, CO
Experience a natural-looking and feeling restoration.
Missing teeth can hold you back from being yourself and enjoying the foods you love. While ill-fitting dentures or worn out alternatives can leave you feeling self-conscious.
With dental implants, there’s no need for that.
The most advanced tooth replacement solution.
For healthy individuals, dental implants are the #1 method of replacing missing teeth. In place of your tooth root, a metal post is safely placed. In just a few months, the post fuses with the jawbone for a secure fit, and a crown is placed on top to replace your missing tooth.
The end result? You’ll get a beautiful smile that looks, feels, and functions as if it were your own. Eat, speak, and smile with full confidence!
Why Choose Genesee Dental Group for Your Dental Implants?
We understand the dentist gives some people anxiety, but our team is here to help you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in.
Our Golden dentist and team love their jobs and genuinely care about our community. We’re committed to inspiring lifelong dental health in a judgement-free atmosphere.
In practice since 2005, Dr. Christopher Sprout is continually learning about the latest techniques and technology to offer you the best in dental care.
Advanced techniques in dentistry, coupled with an artistic touch, result in a beautiful and natural-looking smile.
Dr. Sprout completed an extensive fellowship at the Medical College of Georgia… This text opens a new tab to the Medical College of Georgia website…, which covered every aspect of implant dentistry. He’s also a member of the Academy of Implant Dentistry and International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
You can trust your smile is in good hands with our restorative dentist.
Dental Implants FAQ
Answers to top questions from our expert dental implant dentist.
- How much do dental implants cost? The cost varies and depends on each case. Schedule a consultation to discuss your treatment plan and receive an estimate.
It’s important to note that dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. Despite an initial cost that’s higher than alternatives, it may be the most cost-effective option long-term.
- Who is a candidate for dental implants? A person who is missing a single tooth or multiple teeth, and is in good health, is a candidate for dental implants. A metal post will be put in place of the root to fuse with the jawbone, so adequate bone in the jaw is needed.
Additionally, the best candidate is free of periodontal disease and has healthy gum tissue.
Schedule a dental implants consultation in Golden, CO to see if you’re a candidate for dental implants.
- How long do they last? Dental implants can last for many years, even a lifetime, with regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental visits.
They’re a permanent solution to replacing teeth and an investment in your healthy smile.
- Does the procedure hurt? Getting a dental implant should not cause you pain. You may feel minimal discomfort, which is typical of most dental procedures.
At Genesee Dental Group, we pride ourselves on ensuring your comfort before, during, and after any treatment. So, to help with pain and nerves, we offer complimentary conscious sedation for restorative dentistry procedures. This can help you relax, eliminate your dental anxiety or fear, and give you a pain-free experience.
- What are alternative options for dental implants?
- What other services do you provide?